BAKING COOKING METHOD : LOTRO COOKING RECIPES : COOKING ITALIAN SAUSAGE IN THE OVEN.
Baking Cooking Method
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (of the sun or other agency) Subject (something) to dry heat, esp. so as to harden it
- cooking by dry heat in an oven
- (of food) Be cooked in such a way
- as hot as if in an oven
- making bread or cake or pastry etc.
- Cook (food) by dry heat without direct exposure to a flame, typically in an oven or on a hot surface
- A particular form of procedure for accomplishing or approaching something, esp. a systematic or established one
- Orderliness of thought or behavior; systematic planning or action
- method acting: an acting technique introduced by Stanislavsky in which the actor recalls emotions or reactions from his or her own life and uses them to identify with the character being portrayed
- In object-oriented programming, a method is a subroutine that is exclusively associated either with a class (in which case it is called a class method or a static method) or with an object (in which case it is an instance method).
- a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps)
Sfeha Straight from the Oven
Preperation Time 30 mins (plus standing time)
Cooking Time 10 mins
- 150g plain flower
- 7g dry yeast
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125ml warm water
- olive-oil spray.
Lamb topping Ingredients:
- 100g lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon pepper
- quarter teaspoon chilli powder
- half an onion cut finely
- pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
1- Make dough by mixing flour, yeast, salt, oil and enough warm water until mixture forms a ball. Place ball of dough in oiled medium bowl, spray with oil. Cover and stand in warm place about 1 hour until dough doubles in size.
2- Meanwhile, make lamb topping by combining the ingredients in a small bowl.
3- Pr-heat oven to moderately hot. 200C (400F) Gas Mark 6
4-Knead dough on lightly floured surface 5 minutes, roll dough to 2cm thickness. Using 7cm cutter, cut 20 rounds from dough, place rounds on oiled tray.
5- Divide topping among rounds, press a little to ensure it sticks.
6- Bake uncovered in oven about 10 to 12 minutes.
7- You could also make other shapes such as boat shaped with the edges up etc.
8- Enjoy with yoghurt, salad and Syrian dips such as hummos and aubergine dips.
Baked Costa Rican-Style Fish with Pineapple, Black Beans & Rice
Original recipe from the Food Network courtesy of Ingrid Hoffmann.
2 lbs of fish fillets (Pollack, Tilapia, etc.)
1 cup long grain white rice
2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup orange juice
1 lime, juiced
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups salsa
15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup diced pineapple
Cook the rice the with the chicken broth in the method like.
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
Meanwhile mix together the orange juice, lime juice, cilantro, garlic and sugar in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Rinse the fish and pat dry. Add the fish to the marinade. Let the fish marinate at least twenty minutes.
When the rice is done, place in a 3 qt baking dish and mix in the salsa, black beans and pineapple.
Place the fish on top and slice some limes to place on top of the fish. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Add some more cilantro for garnish.
This was very, very good. I used Pace Chunky Salsa of medium spiciness.
Used white rice this time around, but would be just as good with brown rice.
aluminium cooking health
cooking your kids
food cooking recipes culinary chef blog meat fish
cooking chicken livers
soy free cooking
chef cooking shows
lets get cooking recipes
pressure cooker cooking times