COOKING CLASSES TORONTO. COOKING CLASSES
Cooking Classes Toronto. Creole Cooking Recipes
Cooking Classes Toronto
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- the provincial capital and largest city in Ontario (and the largest city in Canada)
- Toronto is a town within the city of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia, approximately from Newcastle's central business district and is a commercial hub for the sprawling suburbs on the western shore of the lake.
- A city in Canada, capital of Ontario, on the northern shore of Lake Ontario; pop. 635,395
- Toronto was a Canadian rock band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was formed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, by guitarist Brian Allen and American-born singer Holly Woods.
20110104 018 LCBO Bistro cooking
Frisee and Sea Scallop appetizer
20110104 023 LCBO Bistro cooking
Lamb shank and mashed potato
japan cooking equipment
cooking weight conversions
slow cooking a chicken
cooking fish oil
black pearl cooking school
cooking games addicting games